'Deep in Virtuality'
2021 KOSMA International Invitational Exhibition
The Korean Society of Media & Arts
The Korean Society of Media Arts (KOSMA) will hold an international invitational Exhibition, entitled "Deep in Virtuality" which will accompany the 2021 Autumn Symposium “Space-Puzzle” on Saturday, December 11, 2021.
As most meetings and meetings were restricted as the pandemic situation began, we found ways to communicate using digital media. However, as these online classes and telecommuting continued for nearly two years, we began to actively utilize 3D virtual reality 2.0 called Metaverse as one of the ways to increase our sense of belonging and bond. The present virtual reality has a higher sense of presence, immersion, and Nonlinearity than in the past, and the virtual reality that allows participants to create their own spaces and characters is more closely connected to the present reality. We're getting deeper and deeper into the virtual world.
This time, the Korean Society of Imaging has prepared a place to explore the possibility and direction of such virtual reality through eKOSMA Gallery, a virtual space. Also, through this exhibition in virtual reality, we will do our best to showcase the world of works by members from all over the world.
We look forward to seeing your inspired art works.
Thank you for your participation.
• Exhibition Title : 'Deep in Virtuality'
• Medium : Media Art, Digital Image, Animation, Motion Graphics, etc.
• Place : eKOSMA gallery (Online)
• Exhibition Date : Dec. 11(Sat) – Dec. 31(Fri) 2021
• Host : The Korean Society of Media & Arts
• Best Work Award: One of the best works will be published on the cover of the exhibition catalog.
• for PC Chrome (VR):
• for Mobile (360 Video):
• Guide Map
• Eligibility: University Faculty Members, Artists, Graduate Students
• Submissions :
1) Application Form (Google Docs)
2) Image of Artwork for the catalogue (Width: 1920pixels more / JPEG)
3) Your artworks
- Digital Image: jpeg format (Width: 1920pixels more / JPEG).
- Media Art : mp4 (h.264, 1920x1080, 16:9, Google Drive or Cloud link)
*Be sure to include the title and credit within 5 seconds before the work.
*Depending on the exhibition situation, there may be a request to modify the format.
• Email submission to: email@example.com
• File name : name_catalog_title.jpg
name_artwork_title.jpg (for digital image only)
• KOSMA will provide a catalogue for all participants
Deadlines and Schedules
.• Application and Catalogue Image Due : Nov. 15 (Mon), 2021
• Video File and Url, or Digital Image Due : Nov. 22 (Mon), 2021
• KOSMA intends to archive the submitted works in the KOSMA database for the purpose of public interest, including academic
research and education in the future.
• If you agree with this archiving of your art work, we may request the re-edited material later for efficient archiving.